Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here goes nothin...

So...This is blogging huh?! It's only taken me two days to get to this point of actually writing something. And yet, I've just created myself one more thing I must keep up on. Sheesh! Oh well, it's seems fun and a little more personal than facebook and myspace.

So let's get started with a introduction of myself and family. I'm Chelcee Wickstrand (AKA:Chelcee Iversen) I'm 25 years old and I'm a wife and mother. I've got the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for. We have been married for 6 years and we are perfect for each other in every way. I have never felt about anyone the way I feel about him. We have the two most wonderful children, Cadence, she is 5 1/2 (don't forget the half!) and Anden, he is 2 1/2 (he doesn't care so much about the half). They are full of life and energy and I love to watch them grow and learn every step of the way.










Cadence is your typical girly-girl. She loves to wear dresses and make regular stops with me to the nail Salon. We are becoming closer as she gets older. I love to share and teach her the ways of being a women. To have self worth and self confidence and anything she wants in life she can achieve through hard work and dedication. She knows there is NOTHING she can't do!








Moving onto my "
little fella" Anden. He is our little helper. He loves nothing more than to get right in the middle of what your doing, look at you with enormous blue eyes and say "It's my turn!" He must have a "turn" to do everything. Aside from being such a great helper, he is a clown! Constantly making me laugh at every turn. Last night, while running in his new police car shoes, he stops at his daddy's feet looks at him with a big grin and then...STOMPS on his big toe looks back up at dad and says "Dad, I give you a ticket!" How is it possible not to laugh?! He makes me laugh everyday!

I will leave you with some fun family photos us this past year.

Until next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment